We want your Childe eyewear ("CHILDE") to be with you through thick and thin, the ups and downs and all the rock n roll in between...
So we've pulled together a few tips to follow to extend the life of your CHILDE so we keep you looking your best.
Life is thrilling but you gotta be a little compassionate with your favourite CHILDE:-
- Keep your CHILDE safe between gigs in the foldable eyewear case provided.
- Take care not to over-extend the armbands when putting on your eyewear.
- Twirling your CHILDE in a wave of excitement is not recommended.
- Nibbling on your temple tips is also not recommended.
- Don't drop, throw or stand on your CHILDE.
- Do not rest or place your CHILDE face down resting on the lenses.
- Please do not leave your CHILDE on the dash of a hot car, or in temperatures that exceed 50 ˚c/105 ˚f
-Crusty tees or salt water are not recommended for cleaning.
- We advise cleaning your lenses with the cleaning cloth provided and a gentle lens solution.
- Keep rock'n'rollin' and always love your CHILDE